Grief can wrap around you like a wet wool blanket … leaving you chilled to the bone.
The Universe & Angels can try to get support to you, but it is hard for much to get through that wool-like energy. In order for you to begin to feel anything again, you have to get out from under the heavy cloak around you.
Starting the process of working your pieces helps! Here are a few of the things I recommend to my private clients:
- Do your forgiveness if necessary.
- Look for different perspectives from that soul if you can.
- Send out your thoughts and questions to the lost loved ones spirit.
- See if you can get some ideas of their answers.
- Make meditation and prayer a daily priority.
- Get some exercise everyday. If you can get your body moving and break a sweat everyday, a lot of stored up pain can be released.
- Cry if you need too, our tear ducts are one way that we release toxins. You feel better when you are less toxic.
- Eat right, for your body type. For most people go for green veggies, a color of life and vibrancy. Have some good salads with fresh raw veggies.
- Hydrate with pure water!!! Herbal teas are healing but stay away from sodas of any kind. Especially the diet kind.
- Be gentle with yourself!
Know it sometimes takes a year to go through the grieving process, then another one to pull yourself back together again. Grieving is an individual process – there is no set formula for any of this. It takes the time that it takes and it looks different for everyone.
As you walk through these phases, the woolly feeling lessens. You are more able to feel the world going on again. Then you can feel love from the Universe flowing again into your heart.
With the sweetness of that un-conditional love, you can get a sense of the continuity of life. Maybe a remembrance of your part in the big picture.
Dialog with your soul as you are meditating, ask for some ideas of any soul contracts you might have had with this person.
Understand we all are able to evolve through the life, death and rebirth process.
Find someone to talk with about what you are experiencing. You are not alone. I talk to people all day in the same kind of pain.
If you want to set up some time with me just send me an email and we'll set something up!
I am sending a big hug, hope you can feel it :~)
Love and light …