How to live on after the death of a loved one is one of the hardest things for us to deal with here. We crave having a sense of closure with that soul . One of the questions that I hear often on Facebook, is “how can I move on”? Sometimes people are so caught up in the grip of grief that they can barely manage their day to day lives.
Sometimes they don’t manage it and their jobs, relationships and health suffers. To me this is a compounded tragedy. Not only did they suffer the initial loss, but continue to lose their life to this event.
Finding Closure After The Death Of A Loved One
There are several things that can help you break out of this life after death cycle. When we can change up our perspective, we can begin to heal. Here are some ideas:
1. Look at it as the time this soul chooses to graduate back into to the spirit world. The Angels are celebrating that they have come full circle and are out of the pain and “karma” of the physical plane.
2. They transcended the physical experience. We don’t realize how much nerve it takes for us to project down here and “pretend” we don’t know anything. Wow!! What a huge act of faith in our self to do this at all.
3. It helps to realize they did not die, the soul part of them that actually en-souled the physical is immortal, and merely uses a physical body or an astral body to participate in the surroundings.
4. Acknowledge that we can gain understanding about our self and our short comings, for the purpose of fine tuning those “not so pretty” parts of our ego. We fine tune through our interactions with each other, our connections to our self, to The Holy Spirit and to each other. Through this life, death, and re-birth cycle, is how we evolve and grow.
5. Trust that our Creator~Source Of Life is all loving and understanding. Meaning The Holy Spirit is Omniscient, knows all about our self and understands totally. Loves us and accepts through all the confusion or even mis- guided understanding.
6. Know that you will re-connect to your loved one in the future on the higher planes. It doesn’t matter what sort of religion you are, or that they were or were not. It doesn’t matter if their body was properly buried in Holy Ground, with all the parts or not. It does not matter if they crossed with the blessing of a preacher, priest, priestess or not. They can move on in the spirit world even if they suffered a bad death. They still go to the same place if they were Atheist, Agnostic or what ever. Some have more Karma to account for, and they do have to take care of that. It might take them a while to assimilate and digest that experience, they can have Angelic counseling to help them process it too.
7. All of these ideas give us perspective. That helps us put the pain of loss away so it doesn’t cripple us. To me one of the big things that keeps us from being able to do this is if we feel guilty, that we didn’t do everything we should have with them or for them while they were here. If this is the case for you, you can ask them to forgive you. Ask their spirit, call their spirit to you and state your case in simple words. Let them know what they did mean to you, let them know what you would like them to do. Like forgive you. Caution, please don’t do until they have had time to process their death journey. I like to give them a full 7 days before I would dialog with them, then I suggest you go through their Most Holy Guardian Angel with your talk.
I have been hosting mediumship events and private readings for many years, after each session I gain a little more from our loved ones on the other side of the veil. If you would like to know more you can browse through my Free blog posts, iTunes shows, You Tube Videos and my TV Show “From The Shadows” for more insight from our spirit loved ones.
If you would like to work with me, you can check out my self mastery programs here on this blog site too:
To purchase a 6 Week Training Self Mastery Boot Camp session that includes a Bonus Coupon with a $150.00 discount & 20 min personal consultation available when you click this link:
Sometimes it takes some help to really move on after a loved ones dies, that is why I highly recommend this 6 week experience. I send out a daily email with some ideas, meditations, clearings, prayers or encouragement to help you move forward on your souls path. I have 6 weekly training sessions by audio that can really transform your world. When you take it in and then put it all in action, your life can shift for the better. You can move forward on your own soul path and live your Sacred Dream.
Thank you for stopping by, please leave your comments below of any questions about the life after death experience.
(c) May 2016
PS: If you would like to use this article in your own News Letter or E-zine you are welcome to do so, all I ask is that you give credit to the author. I really put my heart into my work and I intend that you receive it in the manner it has been offered.
Be sure to check out my Paranormal TV Show