In order to get good things in life, you have to deserve them!
If you are not living the life you want, you would do well to find more ways to develop self worth. Learning more about positive mindsets and self mastery can help you do this.
Each week I take a question from my Facebook Page to answer here in this column. This week, Jack G asks: I feel like I deserve more than I am getting in life in terms of career and health especially. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for a very good question Jack! Actions speak louder than words in this circumstance. You have to ask your self some questions and be real about your answers.
You can’t fake it to the Universe, the truth is wrapped around your aura like a cocoon.
When you work hard for good grades, and then give 100 percent of your attention to your job. It shows up as a reflection in your aura.
Your magnetic field emits a signal and the Universe responds with opportunity.
A person that makes deliberate healthy choices with what they eat, drink and think everyday will get results.
When you have a great sense of self discipline, it shows! Those who make an effort to do what is right and be a blessings to their community will be recognized.
A deserving mindset helps set a tone for allowing. When you are open and allowing, the Universe can find creative ways to fill your cup. Ask your self if you are sabotaging your success??
Here are 7 ways you might be sabotaging your self worth:
- Thinking of your self as a victim. Don’t do it! Even if you feel darn sure you deserve to. Shake it all off! A victim mindset will only set you up for more of that same negative energy. Hold your head high! You catch better chi that way 🙂
- Don’t be thinking that your Angels can do all the work, they can give you ideas and inspiration but you are the grounding agent. You have to bring the ideas down to earth.
- Don’t be afraid to fail big. Einstein failed a lot of his experiments. He kept great notes of what not to do and eventually unfolded some powerful ideas.
- Think that all of the great songs have been written, or the incredible books, or movies. The Universal Mind is full of awesome discovery. As you develop self worth you will be able to tap into those spirit libraries.
- Being disrespectful to your self by not eating and drinking right can sabotage your journey and ability to create here.
- Sticking to a job because it has good dental, health benefits even though you don’t like it. Do your best while you are there to honor your contract! And start to make plans to segue into something better.
- Talking bad about anyone else will always come back to you. Nowadays faster than ever. It is called Karma, we have to live with the laws of cause and effect. We have to understand Sacred Laws, Universal Laws, Physical Laws and their effects.
Below are 7 ways to help you develop self worth:
- Do your best to work in a field that has some heart and meaning for you. If you can’t get a paid job, maybe you can volunteer. If you can’t sell your art , make it any way in your spare time. Being true to your heart is important.
- Be kind to all living things. You are showing respect for what is Divine in all things, this helps you remember who you really are
- Have faith in your own higher self to help you navigate this earth plane. I believe we are all connected to Creation/God/Goddess through your Higher Self. By having faith you can over come obstacles. Faith helps you tap into the Higher Self, who is always connected to the Divine Mind. That is where we can get awesome downloads to helps us along the way.
- Give back to your community some way. What can you do for others to be a blessing in their life?? I believe we all have a little bit of something that is unique to us and our soul journey. My gift is mediumship, being able to see and hear spirit. When people are in grief, this helps them to get perspective and heal.
- Don’t ruin your aura with anger. I know it is easier said than done. Find ways to get a grip fast. This helps to restore your energy field faster.
- Develop self worth by focusing on gratitude streams. You can approach this like a meditation. Rapid fire, go from one thing in your life to another about what you are grateful for. By doing this, your energy field will be humming along and very magnetic.
- Be honest with your self, life and others. Basic, simple and powerful. This mindset supports you to develop self worth.
Actualizing your dreams becomes possible as we allow self growth to be a priority in our day to day life.
Take some steps everyday to pursue a deeper connection with the Divine and activate your soul dream. I like meditation to help me do this but there are many ways.
I offer a lot of suggestions on a daily basis in my Whole Enchilada Apprentice Program.
It is called the whole enchilada because I use all of my mastery tools over the course of a year to help you make a huge progressive mindset shift.
Along with the daily inspiration to elevate your vibration, I offer some juicy bonuses that bring amazing results. Like one hour mediumship, NLP-neuro linguistic programming,hypnosis, soul clearing, house clearing, 21 Day Money Mindset Mastery, 21 Day Psychic Development, Full Reiki Class Training and much more.
If you are interested in learning more about the Whole Enchilada Apprentice Program, send me an email [theghostqueen @ gmail.com] to get all of the details!