This week my topic is Psychic Attack!
Each week I take some questions from my friends on Facebook to answer here in my E-zine.
If you have a spiritual/psychic development question you can leave a message for me here on this page in the comments or at my Facebook page.
This week I have a Facebook friend ” Lisa” who writes:
I had an incident when something entered me…i couldn’t move body ..only my eyes and the room was totally dark but lit up with angels white with gold around the body floating around the room..i looked up on ceiling and there was a black shadow…happened one wk later…same thing but the angels were now black and it scared me..the first time it felt good…second time felt scary.
MarVeena writes: Hi Lisa, this feels like a psychic attack to me. In the first encounter, your angels were there in the room to protect you from the negative entities that were attacking you.
The black shadow was an entity or ugly spirits as I call them. Something must have happened to set up a “perfect storm” or occasion for this.
A lot of times when we go through a lot of stress or challenging times our golden web can be damaged by our own negative thought patterns, alcohol or drug indulgence.
When that happens, negative entities swarm in like flies to honey. The first time your angels were able to help you out. That is when you saw the white and gold and felt their spirit around you. In the second attack for some reason the negative spirits got the upper hand.
How To Protect Yourself And Prevent A Psychic Attack
There are several things you can do to prevent more of these in the future.
1. If you are angry, mad or fixated on someone or something, Drop that train of thought like a hot potato! This is were self mastery plays in. Find some way to refocus on some thing that makes you feel good. If you can’t think of anything try taking a nap, a shower or bubble bath. Water has some amazing restorative powers. Ask the water spirits to bless you with protection. Take a sea salt bath for extra protection.
2. Break up the negative energy. Open a window or door. Run some sage or incense through your home or office.
3. Meditation is a great way to pull yourself back together.
4. I really believe in the power of prayer done in a way that you are giving thanks as if you had what you needed. For instance rather than pray “please help me”. Give thanks as if you had the support like this. “Thank you Universe/God/Goddess/Buddha etc” for surrounding me with strong layers of protection. Thank you for blessing me with inspiration to help me move through this challenge. Thank you for helping me find the courage to face my own inner demons so I can over come them. Thank you for helping me to show up with all of my magicalness. By praying these gratitude streams we are setting into motion ways the Universe can help us out.
5. Do your personal forgiveness work! If you have issues in your tissues or anywhere in your energy field you have to do your work because these issues are keeping you vibrating at a low level making it easy for ugly spirits to hook up with you. You know what you need to do, so get your buns moving and do what needs to be done. If you get stuck, check out my article’s here on this blog site. They are a lot of resources to help you move through this in a good way!
Above all have faith in your higher self to help you intuitively know what to do, who to talk to and how to move through this.
Good luck and stay positive!
PS: If you have had experiences like this, please tell us about them in the comments below. Share what helped you move through it!
PSS: If you or someone you know is going through psychic attacks , be sure to check out my soul clearing and house clearings on my web site.