By transforming fear we can tap into amazing creativity. The trick is pushing through the sabotaging fears that paralyze us.
Each week I answer a question off my Facebook wall in my Psychic Q & A column.
This week Paige Lee asks ” How can I move on, I am afraid I will fail to live my deepest dreams and feel like a loser”. She goes on to explain that she had suffered serious setbacks with her dream job.
This hits a lot of us on our road to self discovery and self mastery. Often, instead of being our own best friend, we become our worst enemy!!!!
We can take a bad situation and turn it into a positive one. We just have to adjust our attitude toward it and how we are approaching the problem. Our alone times gives us some room to explore the deep recesses of our inner self. This is where the truth of who we are resides; the shadow part of us that holds on to our fears, our failures, our anger, frustrations and all that other yucky stuff. It also holds on to our beauty, our potential, our Creative God Spark. All of our potential.
I think we have to face our fears and shadow before we can have access to our potential. Transforming fear is something that all of us go through. Even the people who look fearless and full of confidence.
13 Steps To Transform Fear Into Creativity
1. When you dwell in the past you are totally missing the moment of now. The now is where your power to create is. Always do your best to stay focused on what you can do now. If you feel you can’t take physical action now, you CAN visualize your goals, imagine a perfect out come, chant affirmations, talk out loud about your desire, send gratitude in advance to your Angels for their help in your plan. These are all positive action steps you can take in your mind. There is so much power in this, it can be a game changer!!!
2. When you feel like the world owes you often it winds up robbing you of time. That is a precious commodity because you can not get that back. It is always to your benefit to take control of your goals and begin making steps toward them however small those steps are.
3. If you are always concerned about pleasing everyone, you will wind up pleasing no one. Least of all your self. I think it is so important that you let other people take care of their business, pleasing them self. And you do the same. Our ability to create in other peoples reality is limited. Do your creating in and for your reality. Without harming other living beings.
4. When you feel sorry for your self you are sabotaging your own inner being and questioning your higher self. Your higher self is from the God Mind and perfectly capable of designing and managing your soul journey here in a Unique and Creative way.
5. We can’t control what other people think, say and do. It is not our business to do so. If we did try we can get our self out side of sacred law really fast. If you are outside Sacred Law you will feel out of balance and out of grace. You will not feel “Right”. When that happens, you have to take steps to realign with Sacred Law. Do your forgiveness work.
6. When you think a negative thought you are back peddling with your goal. Train your brain and flip the script to a line of thought that matches your end goal. This is one way to cancel the negative thought that is worming it’s way into your reality.
7. Sometimes we have to pull back and discern if we are letting people around us unduly influence our emotions and opinions about some things going on inside or outside our life. Looking at politics is one example. It is very important that we think for our self. When we hit on a thought and immediately we experience negative emotions, that is our spirits way of saying “This thought or idea is not in harmony with Sacred Law”. That is our cue to cancel out the thought and take some measures to replace it with a higher vibration thought on the same subject.
8. One thing that takes us out is when we get jealous or envious of other peoples success. A secret success tip is to be happy for their wins in life, that happy vibration can help elevate your own vibration. Allowing you to tap into some of your own higher creative potential.
9. Make sure you take care of your own business. When we shy away from our responsibility, the Universe is watching and taking note. I can’t stress enough the value of stepping up and doing what needs to be done.
10. One of my favorite says is ” Get up, Dress Up and Show Up”!
11. Every endeavor has learning curves, don’t let failure stop you. Just re-group, re-think and come again with a different approach.
12. Taking risks is a part of our adventure. There is value in winning big and losing big. It is all a part of our souls journey into higher Self Mastery and higher consciousness.
13. I was taught that Chaos gives birth to creativity. We always go through a chaotic time before something comes out of it. When I get ready to do a painting, I have to get all of my rough sketches together, my paints , canvas and stuff. The room is messy but when I am in that creative zone, the messiness doesn’t bother me. I am a Virgo, so that says a lot. Any other time, I would be bothered by the messiness. The images and flow of the art project take over, they use all of the chaotic elements and when channeled together you get a fun result!
PS: If you would like to know more about the ideas I talk about here, be sure to check out my Self Mastery Boot Camp. I talk about how you can create powerfully with in Sacred Law using your own creative genius. It all starts by transforming fear and moving on!