Tips For Creating An Angel Vision Board For An Inspired New Year
8 Tips To Bring Angels and Magic Into Your Life
1. Let go of the old and past anger, frustration, disappointment or any lower negative energies. You can do this by writing a “give away” letter to the Angels. This give away letter holds your intentions to give away what is not working for you . After your write the letter, you can burn it out side in the fire pit to release it to the Universe. This give away letter can include anything. For instance ” I give away pain in my leg, I give away anger at my mother in law, I give away disappointment in my sister or the government. I give away fear of growing older and losing my strength. Put it in your own words, no one else will be reading it. There is a lot of power in the act of grounding your pain and disappointments into a written letter. Then burn it out side for best effect in a fire proof bowl, fire pit or container. Make sure that every bit of your letter burns up. This is not a time to bury it, or float it down the river or let it dissipate through air. Fire is the best vehicle of transmutation for this. Ask your Angels to help you integrate this purging.
2. Create fresh ideas for how you dream of living by writing another letter of appreciation and gratitude. Don’t be afraid to dream big goals. Do some major brain storming and put creative vision in to this letter. You will keep this in a special place in your house. Maybe close to the Angel of your house for safe keeping. Tie it up in a pretty ribbon, write it on nice paper. Use this sort of wording : Beginning now, I AM _________, I AM Sovereign and intend joy, opportunities, love, vibrancy, health, well being, fun, in my day to day life. I AM_________ and so it it. Then write the date, sign your name. If you want to add extra punch, you can use Angelic Scripts to substitute our regular alphabet.
3. Use Meditation on a regular basis to help you up level and refine your ego consciousness. This is a great way for you to get out of waking normal beta state of mind, and slip into a more creative state of mind. This creativity can happen in alpha, theta or delta which give you a lot more room between band width for creative ideas to fall into place. When we are in beta state of mind, our bandwidth is too tight for much inspiration from the Universe or our Angels to get through. We have to make room for ideas.
4. Dial in on the health, relationship and Wisdom arenas. Where are you now, where would you like to be. Balance is important, don’t forget to intend vibrancy and health. I think our health is our wealth!!
5. Use tools to create and hold your dreams like a good sized Angel Board, dream or vision board. When done right, a vision or Angel board is a great tool to show the Universe what you intend, and where you would like it. I create mine in a 9x 11 size on a heavy piece of art paper. For the best results, place this in your luckiest direction. Don’t let other people see your Angel Board out side your family. If someone comes to visit, you can cover your board with a pretty scarf so they cant see it. Unfortunately some people can knowingly or not throw shade on your dreams. We have to protect our dreams while they are in the birthing stage.
6. Source out creatively to find some good affirmations, images and quotes to embellish your dream board. My favorite is I AM That I AM! I use several when I create my yearly Angel Board. Another one that I like is ” I am vibrant and fully activating my healing code and rejuvenation codes.
7. Create at least 3 goals in each arena, write them in Angelic Script on your Angel Board. There are many reasons to use this script. One good reason is that it shows thought and respect to who you are directing your goals too. Another excellent reason for this, is these is something magical about taking and idea in your language, and looking for the letters to word in in Angelic Script. The concentration that you have to use is more fuel to your dream.
8. Hang your Angel board in your lucky direction. According to your birth, if you don’t know, send me your name and BD. I will take a look and send your lucky direction to you. Please don’t post it in the comments. Email me for the safest route. My email is theghostqueen @ gmail. com . My apologies but I have to space it out or the spammers will latch on to it.
I hope you have enjoyed this article. May the New Year bring you Joy!!!
Happy New Year!
PS: If you are all about creating a Magical 2022, take a look at my Magical Mindset course on Jan 8th. The cost is $180.00 for the two hour course.
Cultivate your dream seeds!
Some people bloom late.
Some very late.
And some, very, very late.
But, they all bloom.
And the longer it takes,
the more spectacular it is.
YOUR time is coming!!
My Granddaddy was a Master Gardener, before it was a catch phrase.
I love to garden but am still a work in progress! I liken our soul journey as planting dream seeds of what we want to see bloom.
In the garden world, I have learned some hard, expensive lessons that run parallel to how we plant dream seeds, nourish and cultivate them:
You need to strategize your garden according to what sort of sun they need.
Some dreams seeds need full sun and thrive under it. Others need a little shade relief in the afternoon.
What this means to our soul dreams is, some of the desires need a lot of intentful light meditations.
I don’t think intentful is a word but I am making it one here.
This means you hold in your minds eye your desired outcome and put the Sacred Breath of God/Goddess onto your desire through your imagination.
Literally you are making a stand as a Co-Creator.
Others dream seeds need to be strategically planted and properly mulched, and fertilized in order to have what they need to thrive.
To get our dream seeds off and running, we need to make sure they are planted in a rich mind set, that has confidence, committed and willing to follow through.
A good fertilizer for dream seeds is a daily dose of affirmations.
Another great fertilizer is a healthy mindset.
One more is a daily practice of right life, right thoughts, right actions.
Sometimes we have to till up the soil to prepare a good bed to plant our seeds.
For our dream seeds this means we need to go into our current state of mind and look around for weeds, these might look like an old way of sizing up opportunity and acting on it. Some dream killing weeds are carried down through your family lineage. Look for unhealthy attitudes & patterns that don’t serve us.
Meditation is one way to pull weeds from a worn out mindset.
Another one is doing soul clearing work.
You could also do purification ceremonies.
Your own Angels, Guides and Teachers can point out some old mindsets, paradigms, patterns that are not serving you.
We all have set backs, pay attention to what triggers you. It shows where you have work to do. If you take on that work, you get intuitive ideas on how you can better cultivate your dream seeds.
Just last week I had to remove a dark sisterhood pattern that was triggered by a new neighbor moving in next door. If we have old patterns that have not been properly dealt with, they can take action and sabotage our life force energy when we least expect it. Wilting our beautiful seedlings.
Another thing we need to do is pay close attention to the dream seeds as they start to grow. If you have too many dream seeds planted in the same ground, they will fight for survival. Possibly killing all of them because they can’t get the sunlight, “direct meditation focus” & and if they are competing for nutrition, they will all starve.
To remedy this, you have to cull out the seedlings that are not that important. Or carefully place them in another bed where they can have their own light, focused meditations and fertilizer affirmations.
I recommend no more than 3 dreams seeds at a time.
Every day give each of these flower beds in your mind, your full attention. Hold a vision for them in the future.
Carefully water them with loving emotional thoughts.
I talk to my flowers, you can carry on a dialog with your dream seeds too. By regularly taking stock of their progress and making micro adjustments or big time adjustments. You can nourish and bring them to life.
Just like any good gardener has a tool shed of very specific tools, as a dream seed gardener, you want to make sure you have good tools as well.
My dream seed tool shed has:
Mindset Fertilizer: Affirmations
Attitude & Approach: Regular Commitment
Follow Through: Revisit Dream Garden, speak to your dreams and flowers
Sharp Tools To Dig: Hone in on what triggers you and do the personal work to engage with the triggers.
Organic Weed Killer Programs: Use Soul Clearing, Use Eurythmy, Tai Chi, Yoga, Ecstatic Dance, Meditation ect to find old programs and work them out.
Farmers Almanac: “Work With Natural Moons & Tides” Use New Moons to plan and Full moons to engage with weeds or obstacles.
Elbow Grease : We Are The Action In Motion”
Dream Chaise Lounge: “We Must Get Dialed In On Dreaming, Visioning, Imaging, Allowing, Grounding “.
A good dream seed gardener is always checking the weather for potential hazards, hail, frost, & strong winds: This means you keep a sharp look out for people that might try to walk on your dreams, so keep healthy boundaries.
Keep your dream seeds to your self until they are strong enough to stand off other peoples “stuff ” . For some who prey off of vulnerable seeds, use stronger shielding, like those in soul clearing work and with Angelics.
If people try to hail or rain on your dream seeds, you have to be ready to cover them up so they don’t get beat down. Don’t hang out with these people if possible. If they are family, don’t tell them everything until your dreams are stronger.
Meaning you have been planning, putting them out with love and are getting good results. Sometimes you have to make a decision to cut out negative family or so called friends that are all to ready to hail and rain on your joy.
If you need great weed killer, use: Soul Clearing
Gardening and raising up our dream seeds is hard work, that requires us ti be dedicated to tending our “gardens” every day!!!!!
This is a powerful time in human history and time for all of us to learn more about who we are and sharpen our dormant skillsets. I hope to hear from you soon !!!
Love and Light
We Can Create A Different Template
If you feel disappointed in any area of life, take some time to watch this short video:
How To Rewire Your Brain, working with Angelic energy:
Learn more about the Angels and how you can create a better soul journey through my free Angel E-Book
Love & Light
Work With Your Angels To Make A Big Mindset Shift
When your minds get fixed on a negative train of thought or pattern, you spin your wheels causing you to lose life force energy, forward focus and opportunity along the way.
The sooner you shift out of a negative mindset, the better off you are. In this article I have a Nine tips you can borrow to make a difference in your journey.
Knowledge is power, and knowing our self and recognizing when we are locked down in a funky frame of mind is the key to transforming it.
“Our ego can be our biggest taskmaster and at the same time our biggest enemy”! This is one of my favorite quotes from Albert Einstein.
Learn to make your ego your friend and ally.
Train your mind to recognize when you are striving for things that are on point towards your souls higher goals, rather than to satisfy the ego.
Tools To Make A Mindset Leap !
One of the most powerful tools that we can use to shift out of a negative train of thought is learning to shift our mindset when we get wrapped up in a unproductive path.
Making some big mindset leaps of consciousness can unlock a flood of energy, inspiration and creativity.
The pitfalls that prevent you being able to make a big mindset shift are replaying old pain tapes where we were hurt, wounded or disappointed.
Below I Have 9 Ideas To Help You Make A Big Mindset Shift !
- Don’t get caught in a victim consciousness! At all costs do your forgiveness, heal the inner child, let go of attachments to being a victim. If you try to get by with holding on to your stuff, you sadly reduce your life force energy & your creative capacity.
- A regular meditation program is a great reset for all of your systems. This is foundation for creative minds. When we are aligned with our higher self, we can activate our higher chakras that contain codes and activations for more genius to flow as well as healing rejuvenation.
- Journaling is a great tool to help you push past what you think you know. Do this on a regular basis, even if you feel silly and uninspired. Just doodle or write random words, thoughts, ideas or sentences. This process can be a way to connect to your higher self. Which is connected to the God Head, and infinite wisdom, energy, creativity and knowhow.
- Learn the art of a plot twist. This requires us to cut the ties to our usual mode of problem solving. Look at opportunities in a different way. Allow yourself to entertain other ways of living, doing, be-ing, problem solving and even healing. Change up your attitude about a situation, this can help you shift to another approach on the subject. The new attitude and approach can make all the difference to make a big shift to greater creativity.
- Use the power of the I AM, all capital letters before your name, then speak and write a powerful affirmation, like I AM ______, a fabulously creative adventurous soul, living the dream here in __________. Then date & sign this affirmation as a way of grounding it in to your orbit in the now. Anytime we speak or write the I AM, the Universe perks up and takes notice.
- Study things outside your normal interest for some other ways to engage with your goals and dreams. This is a great way to think outside the box.
- Make time to let go and be playful! This is a hard one when we feel we have overwhelming obstacles. Our inner child is key to tapping our best creativity & lifeforce energy. The kid needs to play!
- I am a big believer in Feng Shui principals. Your house and office create a template that effects your subconscious mind and how the Universe responds to you. If you are stuck and need to shift out of a negative train of thought or lifestyle, clean up your office, change the template energy. This can allow your life to shift accordingly.
- Ceremony and prayer are powerful ways to connect to your higher self and relay the ideas of letting go of a idea so you can embrace a healthier way of thinking, living and Be-ing. It is easy to light some candles, burn some incense, ask your Angels and Highest Guardians to sit with you in ceremony and share their ideas to help you make a big mindset shift!
From our souls perspective, our highest goal is to actualize ourselves as Sacred Humans. When we are walking as Sacred Humans we can not be in a victim consciousness.
My husband and I live on the Gold Horse Ranch. Our ranch is named for The Gold Horse Prophecy. The story shares the opportunity that humankind faces while here on this planet described as a horse race between the Gold Horse who embodies the ultimate dream of humans, the red horse that carry’s the more base sexuality nature, the white horse that carry’s the ideas of spirituality, and the black horse that carry’s our dark nature. All of us have daily challenge’s to stay in higher ideas of the betterment of our community and tribe, with integrity and impeccability or give way to some of the lower desire of the ego. I believe if you are attracted to read my work, you are a Rainbow Light Warrior. Hear to make a difference for all of the children on planet earth !
If you would like to work with me, check out my Self Mastery Boot Camp!
Love & Light
June 17th, 2021