Below I Demonstrate 9 Ways To Develop Creative Imagination
One of the ways to develop creative imagination is to meditate regularly. Each week I answers questions on Facebook from my friends about metaphysical and paranormal topics.
This week AnnaLeesa J. writes; I wanted to see if you can help me with a question. I have a lot of ideas running around in my head, but have a hard time taking action. Do you have suggestions?
Why yes I do Anna Leesa! There are some good techniques for grounding your ideas in a fabulous book called “The Artist Way” by Julia Cameron. Be sure to hunt this book down! It can help you bust through a lot of creative blocks.
There are some people that I call dreamers, they have all kinds of imagination, creativity and ideas. What they don’t have is nerve, commitment and follow through.
You Can Push Through Blocks, Fears & Negative Feedback
Do your best to not let negative people throw dark thoughts or black magic on your dreams. One way to do that is not to tell negative people what your dreams are. 🙂 There is a lot of truth in this idea, that you are the sum of the 5 people you hang around.
If you are not cultivating good people in your life, you are sabotaging your journey here to a mediocre one.
There are many famous people who were very much discouraged in their professional and artistic pursuit. One that comes to mind is Meryl Streep , a very famous director told her she wasn’t pretty enough to work for him. His opinion didn’t stop her from succeeding.
She took negative feed back and didn’t let it get to her. It strengthened her resolve if any thing.
Work your personal pieces how ever you can. You can use soul clearing techniques, meditation and many other ideas to help you figure out what your holds up are. You have to find a method that resonates to you, commit to it.
Check Out My 9 Tips Below:
- Make up your mind to not worry about what other people think of your work or art. Create the mindset to develop creative imagination on a daily basis.
- Have a regular day and time to create. My “art” day is Tuesday. I get up, dress up and show up to my art class with all my goodies, canvas and brushes in tow.
- Let the kid play! Your inner child is the key to creativity. If you can put some duck tape over your ego’s mouth and give the “kid” full rein for the duration of your art day. You will be amazed at your break through’s.
- You must dedicate a time to work your dream and stick to it. Put strong boundaries around your creative time.
- Educate your self daily about your art. Find books, articles and people to tell you more about how they do what they do. This can feed your creativity and keep you inspired.
- Keep Notes !! I used to keep a sticky note pad to write down ideas that came to mind during my reg work day. Now I mostly use my iPhone/notes to keep these little tidbits handy.
- Immerse your self in the development. You may have to paint a scene 100 different ways before you get the composition the way you want it. Or write the book and re write it 100 different ways to get it right. Don’t be afraid to re-do, re-think, re-purpose your idea.
- Remember we are all made in the likeness of the supreme creator or Universal Architect. Creativity is our Birthright! There is enough ideas and cool projects in that “Universal Thought Bank” to go around.
- Just because it has never been done, doesn’t mean that you can’t do it. If you can dream it up and keep it alive in your imagination, there is a ways and means of getting it in to this dimension. Commitment and follow through are the key ideas to making it happen.
If these ideas speak to you, consider participating in my Horses and Healing Spa Day at my ranch. My package includes a full one hour reading towards your goals or topic, including mediumship. A day on the ranch is a great way to develop creative imagination.
A full Reiki treatment, with a gourmet vegetarian lunch. Plus healing time with the amazing teacher/horses on the ranch. We will have plenty of time to brain storm ideas to help you discover the missing pieces. Once you figure this out, the sky is the limit!
Love and Light
(c) May 2017